BAND is one of the founding members of Business Angels Europe (BAE), the European confederation of the national Business Angels associations and federations in Europe.
The strategic objectives of BAE are:
- to be a strong, collective voice of the Business Angels community throughout Europe towards the European institutions
- to support the development of good conditions, especially in fiscal , legal and political issues for the growth of the Business Angels market
- to support the development and the growth of national Business Angels associations
- promoting professional and ethical standards within the Business Angels market and to exchange information and experiences
- to be the point of collection of information, experience and statistical data
- to work for the facilitation of cross-border investment on European and international level,
- to cooperate as a key partner with the international and global Angels community.
With Dr. Ute Günther as Vice-President, BAND is represented in the board of BAE. She is responsible for the department, "Research and Statistics".